The Firsts Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ϝirsts εmpires Ϝirsts εmpires

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Other suggestions
Other suggestions EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:45 pm by davidvp

» We Are Hiring
Other suggestions EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 8:08 pm by Tzommar

» AoE3: FE - News
Other suggestions EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:33 pm by Tzommar

» AoE3: FE - News
Other suggestions EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:24 pm by Tzommar

» THE ANCIENTE AGE BASE
Other suggestions EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:43 pm by Tzommar

» Cartago, A Imperatriz dos Mares
Other suggestions EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:34 pm by Tzommar

» Cultura Punico-Romana
Other suggestions EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:01 pm by Tzommar

» Age of Empires III: Fists Empires - Introdução
Other suggestions EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:32 pm by Tzommar

» Official Poll - Early Military Units
Other suggestions EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:05 pm by Tzommar

Other suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Other suggestions Empty Other suggestions

Post by davidvp Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:55 pm

I have problem that I have no special feature to reply on another posts, so I will talk about some itmes here.

I saw that the original plan was to have 6 resources, and then reduced to 4 (AoE1 ones) and I think is ok, but maybe to be more accurate Metal can be a resource as well in order to have 5 of them. Can be Iron ores, with same physics as a gold mine, just not gold tongue haha but is really interesting this mod.

About male/females citizen, I agree to have just one because the micromanage could be huge and other tasks as war, techs, and other could be forgot. Mmmmm but, it would be nice to have them both, female and male villagers that do the same tasks (like in  AoE2). Different textures, same tasks.

Priests, is good to see the team has paid attention to them, but can be possible to return to the game the convert ability?? Nothing gives more panic than a bunch of priests converting your stronger units!

Other things, artillery will be a siege workshop? Rams, catapults, and else right?

Will be there an university building, or a temple? Perhaps having villagers working at the temple can do for philosophy resource, because you know, knowledge in ancient times was created by the educated class (priests and nobles).

Which civs will be in the game? I have found some yes and other not.

An which cultures.

And more important, is the team alive? Sad I see few few posts and fewer users. Maybe is time to have a publicy campaign.

davidvp
Sodalis
Sodalis

Back to top Go down

Other suggestions Empty Re: Other suggestions

Post by Tzommar Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello, davidvp, sorry for our delay. This month the team was in vacances.  Very Happy Very Happy 

But we still alive!
We have fell posts indeed. We are more concerned in do the mod, than publish about it, for now at least.
Slowly we are showing some buildings we have, but no articles.

Despite these facts we still alive and modding!!

Firsts Empires is beautfull, looking foward to share it.  Cool

About your concerns:

saw that the original plan was to have 6 resources, and then reduced to 4 (AoE1 ones) and I think is ok, but maybe to be more accurate Metal can be a resource as well in order to have 5 of them. Can be Iron ores, with same physics as a gold mine, just not gold Other suggestions Icon_tongue haha but is really interesting this mod.

We want to simplify the mod, and make ir more AoE-esque, so only 4 resources, the AoE and AoK ones.

About male/females citizen, I agree to have just one because the micromanage could be huge and other tasks as war, techs, and other could be forgot. Mmmmm but, it would be nice to have them both, female and male villagers that do the same tasks (like in  AoE2). Different textures, same tasks.

We still thinking about it.
But we can remember this time was a world of men.

Priests, is good to see the team has paid attention to them, but can be possible to return to the game the convert ability?? Nothing gives more panic than a bunch of priests converting your stronger units! 

Who knows?  Wink

Other things, artillery will be a siege workshop? Rams, catapults, and else right? 

Yes, and more.

Will be there an university building, or a temple? Perhaps having villagers working at the temple can do for philosophy resource, because you know, knowledge in ancient times was created by the educated class (priests and nobles).

No philosophy in this terms.

Which civs will be in the game? I have found some yes and other not.

An which cultures.

Disclosed cultures: Mesopotamian, African, Asian and Hellenic.
And disclosed civs Romans, Carthaginians, Celts, Greeks, Cushites, Egyptians, Assyrians

But we'll have many others.  Very Happy
Tzommar
Tzommar
Suffet
Suffet

https://thefirtsempires.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by davidvp Thu May 05, 2016 12:45 pm

I don't remember if in original AoE3 there is faith as a resource (maybe is because I play too much wars of liberty mod), but anyway, if there is can be replaced if not erased.

I know men got all hard work, but was the same at the Middle Age and in AoE2, females work as equals, it is because makes the game funnier. And not so monotonous of having all male villagers.

PLEEEEASE the conversion in priests haha

Seems so good, still there are so many civs left. Nice to know work is being done :3

davidvp
Sodalis
Sodalis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum